CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have used Long Hill Auto for over 35 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Owner Bob Arlotta genuinely cares about his customers and takes pride in his business. There is no forcing of repairs, just cautionary suggestions based on assessment of your vehicle. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be aware that something needs to be done before rather than find out the hard way after. If you care about the safety of yourself/your passengers, want an honest assessment of your vehicle, AND the best maintenance and repairs, go to Long Hill Auto. You won't regret it!
C H, 05/05/2023
This is the place to take your car when an issue arises. Expert staff, very friendly, great prices, and high-quality work. It's no surprise they have been there 30+ years. I think I found a new auto repair shop!
Ashok Chitturi, 04/26/2023
Many thanks to Bob and his staff for rescuing us without an appointment and fixing our air conditioner on a hot Saturday afternoon. They are accommodating, kind, professional and prompt. The shop is notably clean and orderly. First rate business!
Lou Guill, 05/22/2022