CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
In short, Long Hill Auto in Millington is the tops! Due to some forgetfulness about bringing an electric car adapter, Long Hill readily agreed to allow several hours of charging at their facility. Moreover, while dropping off the electric car, a gas version had tires severely low on air. Despite their full work load for the day, they took the time to check the car's computer generated TPMS and reset the "low pressure" code. The final piece de resistance was the addition of a small but useful bottle opener on the key chain with their name and phone number. And everyone could not have been more helpful or pleasant!! Give them your business; you will be glad you did! I am!
I am so grateful to Bob and Dylan at Long Hill Auto Service. As they were closing up for the Saturday, we pulled in because the undercarriage of our car popped earlier on the highway. They fixed it in a jiffy, gratis, and sent us on our merry way. If Bob had a shop in the city, he would be our go-to guy - super clean shop, polite guys, the kind of old school service you rarely see these days. ??????
Amy Vickers, 10/28/2023
They were incredibly helpful ? we had an emergency issue and they fixed it right away, on a Saturday at 5pm. We are so grateful, excellent service!
Norene Leddy, 10/28/2023