Long Hill Auto Service has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Millington, NJ.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Long Hill Auto Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Long Hill Auto Service in Millington
I have used Long Hill Auto for over 35 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Owner Bob Arlotta genuinely cares about his customers and takes pride in his business. There is no forcing of repairs, just cautionary suggestions based on assessment of your vehicle. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be aware that something needs to be done before rather than find out the hard way after. If you care about the safety of yourself/your passengers, want an honest assessment of your vehicle, AND the best maintenance and repairs, go to Long Hill Auto. You won't regret it!
C H, 05/05/2023
This is the place to take your car when an issue arises. Expert staff, very friendly, great prices, and high-quality work. It's no surprise they have been there 30+ years. I think I found a new auto repair shop!
Ashok Chitturi, 04/26/2023
Many thanks to Bob and his staff for rescuing us without an appointment and fixing our air conditioner on a hot Saturday afternoon. They are accommodating, kind, professional and prompt. The shop is notably clean and orderly. First rate business!
Lou Guill, 05/22/2022