Long Hill Auto Service has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Millington, NJ.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Long Hill Auto Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Long Hill Auto Service in Millington
Many thanks to Bob and his staff for rescuing us without an appointment and fixing our air conditioner on a hot Saturday afternoon. They are accommodating, kind, professional and prompt. The shop is notably clean and orderly. First rate business!
Lou Guill, 05/22/2022
Got a flat on the way home from work, called Long Hill Auto Service just before they closed for the day and they squeezed me in, two tires mounted and balanced in under 20 minutes. I would have been stuck the next morning for work, so many thanks to these great, helpful guys!
Ricky Carlo, 06/01/2021
Long Hill Auto is BY FAR the best car repair experience I've ever had- and I've had MANY...This shop is the classiest act going! You will not find an Owner like Bob who takes more pride in his business and his work. As if the incredible service wasn't enough, the prices for all work done were fair and reasonable. Save your money at the dealership and take your car or truck somewhere much better, Long Hill. I will not be taking my car anywhere else ever again. From regular maintenance, to pesky issues, Bob and the team at Long Hill will always have my business for as long as I'm driving!